JZ Microphones Product Warranty
All JZ Microphones are hand-crafted to the highest standards, and are designed to work for years. In the event of a Manufacturing Defect becoming evident during the warranty period, JZ Microphones company will ensure that the product is REPAIRED or REPLACED free of charge.
JZ Microphones provide full five (5) year warranty for all condenser microphones (Vintage series, Black Hole series, Signature series) and two (2) year warranty for accessories and HH1 microphone.
A Manufacturing Defect does not include:
- damage caused by post-purchase transportation
- storage (humid studio/ storage environment)
- careless handling (any visual defects)
- damage caused by misuse (using microphone without a pop filter might cause humidity stains on the membrane in the longterm)
IMPORTANT: Actual or attempted correction, repairing, altering, service, modification of any JZ Microphones product, or opening the product automatically terminates the warranty
In every case you will need to provide the following:
- order number or bill/invoice
- evidence (audio file or photo/video)
- serial number of the damaged mic
- image of the packaging box (if possible)
The warranty is offered solely to products purchased from an Authorised JZ Microphones dealer or online store (jzmic.com). If you bought a JZ Microphone product from an unauthorised channel or second-hand market, we cant provide the warranty.
Clients must contact JZ Microphones in case of repairing or replacing the damaged product (HERE). Please contact the company before sending the products. Transportation is the customer's responsibility and is not covered by this warranty.